Since 1990, we have led the effort to promote and support American Indian dentistry.
The purpose of the Society of American Indian Dentists is to...
- Promote dental health in the American Indian Community
- Encourage American Indian Youth to pursue a career in the profession of dentistry
- Serve as a resource for assistance to American Indian Students interested in the profession of dentistry
- Provide role-model leadership
- Promote American Indian Heritage and traditional values
- Promote and support the unique concerns of American Indian Dentists