Seattle is anxiously awaiting our arrival for the 2018 SAID Conference. Read the media release here.
The University of Washington is the site of the 28th annual conference. Over 20 speakers are scheduled with 15 hours of Continuing Education Credits. Click here to review the schedule. We will convene on Wednesday, June 20 and will wrap up on Sunday, June 24. This year, we have a couple new events:
--Saturday, please plan to stick around for the hands-on activities sponsored by the University of Washington for high school and pre-dent students interested in dentistry--an opportunity to share your expertise and talents with the students.
--Sunday morning, we will gather at The Chief Seattle Club for Breakfast To Brushing To Blood Pressure, an interprofessional collaboration with our colleagues from Public Health Reserve Corps, Association of American Indian Physicians and The Children's Oral Health Institute. Colgate has generously donated oral health kits to share with clients of the Chief Seattle Club. PRHC and AAIP will provide blood pressure screenings while COHI and SAID members provide oral health education. See the flyer here.
Registration is $350 for SAID members, $550 for non-members, $25 for SAID Student members, $75 for non-SAID Student members.
Click Here to Register.
Your registration fee includes:
- 12+ Hours of Continuing Education, CE certificate and materials for conference
- Meet & Greet hors d'oeuvres on Wednesday evening
- Beverage service, lunch, and afternoon snacks on Thursday and Friday
- One banquet meal on Friday evening
- Lunch on Saturday
- Collaborative Outreach program on Sunday
A room block has been reserved at the University Inn, a Stay Pineapple property, located at 4140 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105.
If you plan to arrive early or extend your stay, you will need to call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Booking Instructions:
- Visit: https://www.staypineapple.com/
- Click "Our Hotels"
- Select Hotel
- Scroll down to "Rooms"
- Click "Book Now"
- Enter dates of stay
- Special Codes > Enter Group Code: AMERINDDENT
- Click "Check Availability"
- Select room type and complete booking form