Seattle is anxiously awaiting our arrival for the 2018 SAID Conference.
We are scheduled to convene Wednesday, June 20 through Sunday, June 24. This year, we have a couple new events to attend. On Saturday, please plan to stick around for the hands-on activities sponsored by the University of Washington for high school and pre-dent students interested in dentistry--an opportunity to share your expertise and talents with the students. On Sunday morning, we have a community service activity scheduled which will also showcase our partnership with Colgate.
Click here to review the schedule.
Registration is $350 for SAID members, $550 for non-members, $25 for SAID Student members, $75 for non-SAID Student members.
Click Here to Register.
Your registration fee includes:
- 12+ Hours of Continuing Education, CE certificate and materials for conference
- Meet & Greet hors d'oeuvres on Wednesday evening
- Beverage service, lunch, and afternoon snacks on Thursday and Friday
- One banquet meal on Friday evening
- Lunch on Saturday
- Collaborative Outreach program on Sunday
A room block has been reserved at the University Inn, a Stay Pineapple property, located at 4140 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105.
If you plan to arrive early or extend your stay, you will need to call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Booking Instructions:
- Visit: https://www.staypineapple.com/
- Click "Our Hotels"
- Select Hotel
- Scroll down to "Rooms"
- Click "Book Now"
- Enter dates of stay
- Special Codes > Enter Group Code: AMERINDDENT
- Click "Check Availability"
- Select room type and complete booking form
Reservations will be accepted until Monday, May 21.